• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Tan doenst show mud...

95_Mystique

Hard-core CEG'er
aftermath of a little accident today, i gotta clean her up tomorrow...

Random111.jpg

Random112.jpg

Random113.jpg

after i got rearended in my mystique, i took the beech out into my buddies field..... got up to about 50-60mph on the road and just went sliding through the field....got a little bit muddier then yours

thats what we do in little hick towns!!!

haha a little, i accidently went off the road a bit and got some mudd on it, then figured screw it and went 4 wheelin with it.

that is nothing! when i had my old car i used to take it full out mudding with a few friends and their 4x4s and my car went in a spruce green contour without window tint and came back a terd with a windshield and 4 wheels. never got pics of it cause if my dad saw it he'd have killed me. probably along the lines of what 68fordman was talking about.

Reminds me of when I took my 99 SE to a music festival in Kentucky in April where you camp out in a field, and it had been raining for like 2 days before we got there and was still coming down. They were using tractors and bulldozers to pull people into their camping areas, but I just had the people get out of the car, got a running start and did some good ol redneck mudslingin, made it about 75 yards, almost to our camping spot. I did get some pics too, here they are:
Ichthus04_16.jpg

Ichthus04_08.jpg

Ichthus04_01.jpg

Reminds me of when I took my 99 SE to a music festival in Kentucky in April where you camp out in a field, and it had been raining for like 2 days before we got there and was still coming down.

haha you were hittin up bonnaroo? im assuming

that is nothing! when i had my old car i used to take it full out mudding with a few friends and their 4x4s and my car went in a spruce green contour without window tint and came back a terd with a windshield and 4 wheels. never got pics of it cause if my dad saw it he'd have killed me. probably along the lines of what 68fordman was talking about.

my dad didnt care...he thought is was funny, he was kinda pissed that we didnt invite him

awesome, mud = good times

you need some of these:

CIMG1050.jpg

CIMG1051.jpg

Looked pretty cool at the time. I had my parts car up on blocks and stuck the jeep wheels in the front fenders :crazy:

Road construction zone said, "DO NOT ENTER". I entered, bottomed out, busted my oil pan, drove 11 miles before I knew it, stopped at gas station where the last 1/8 of a quart of oil dripped out, towed back home, left in street because I didn't want to start car with no oil, changed pan and gasket in the street, and it happened a couple days before SZ 05 :nonono: see the date on the photo? I have more pics if you want to see them....

Back