• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

so rouar ....

BrApple

No Life But CEG
if I had put the CEG calander infront of me instead of to the side in my cubical I don't think I would get any work done .... great pic to look at on a rainy day anyway :cool:

that is all :laugh:

You could always put it as your desktop background, but then you definitely wouldn't get any work done. :)
The high-res image is on my Photobucket account somewhere (I can't see photobucket at work).

It is hanging in my cube next to the monitors as well.

What? This doesn't do it for you?
100_0913.jpg

You don't have walls in your bedroom?

elraido's wife always has that look on her face. She's pissed she married him. ;)

Meh, kinda hard to put a tack into concrete :laugh:. And we aren't technically allowed to put tacks in the desk. I didn't feel like getting creative or using tape cuz it's a PITA and I would forget about it. I've honestly never had a calender :shrug:

You could always put it as your desktop background, but then you definitely wouldn't get any work done. :)
The high-res image is on my Photobucket account somewhere (I can't see photobucket at work).

It is hanging in my cube next to the monitors as well.

Is that the one I took the cup out of? :)

No, but thank you so much for that as well. I think I need to send you the high-res of that one with the cup too. :)

The one that made the Calendar is the salt flats shot.
I have to head out there again some time to take some more pics!

CEG Calendars GB

Last edited:
Back