• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

08 mondeo

Just wait till the Ford Verve comes out. Sucks we have to wait so long for it.

It kinda looks like any other car:shrug: I'm still looking for a REAL standout in the mid-size sedan class other than the 6. And even that slips into a crowd

I love it, inside and out. The dashboard could be a little more refined (like the Taurus dashboard) but it's overall a beautiful car.

If the Mondeo was here instead of the Fusion, I might have given Ford a good look when shopping.

Same engine they put in the C30, C40, and the new Euro Focus ST. Apparently it's a real hoot to drive.

~Mike~

I'd much rather have the t5 r motor with the awd as an option in that car though! :drool: Don't like the car that much but I'd love the powertrain.

im not gonna slurp it's nurple just because its a ford...honestly, based on those pics i could take it or leave it...much like most of fords current products:shrug:

No, I like it because it looks like they took our Contours, restyled them a bit and finally did something to beef up the suspension. Going from A to B is all I care about, and if it's as reliable as my 'tour I'll buy it in a second.

I don't live under a rock, watch Bond movies, or surf the net all day. BTW, cannondales suck.

Reminds me a lot of this old story

This also got me to snooping around... hows this for sweet 2009 Focus RS, turbocharged 2.5L 5cyl with 280HP and 295ftlb torque and did I mention it's going to be AWD. It's being dub'd the EVO/STi killer.

2009_ford_focus_rs.jpg

l_ff38bc9cc65a1b6de4b1fd287710725c.jpg

l_1b27e1ea93c9c81d34ab1d097b089edb.jpg

l_9983d9b8943944e6284ed2f0375b8129.jpg

l_06d972ed54185e0fcd8c50f6b56b2ddc.jpg

Last edited:
Back