• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CCSU Car Show

dairdevyld

Veteran CEG'er
topgear.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This year plans to be our best year yet. We have tons of cool events in the works.

-A big wheel drag
-Pizza Eating
-Car smash
-A Miss C3 contest
-A silent auction
-A skills competition
-Tons of t-shirt giveaways
-live music

And of course our great food and tons of cars

I'm game, just gotta make sure i get my last couple mods done before april aka hid aussies, subframe connectors,samco hoses,exhaust,slotted rotors,hood, spoiler and front lip install...damn, thast alot of money i still gotta spend. But i'm down.

Last edited:
Sorry Jared, but Cougar's aren't allowed. Especially when they are driven by you. :laugh:

I wish my car looked nice so I could do car shows, but my car looks like SUCH crap :(.

I'm game, just gotta make sure i get my last couple mods done before april aka hid aussies, subframe connectors,samco hoses,exhaust,slotted rotors,hood, spoiler and front lip install...damn, thast alot of money i still gotta spend. But i'm down.

whoa whoa whoa. Why are you changing your exhaust?

Yeah actually I missed that. WHY? You're exhaust is mad loud and mad secksee.

No, i'm adding to the seckseeness(sp) I got a highflow cat(mines plugged and stock) and i have to move the tips down and in about 3/4 of an inch for the WW rear to fit on. Nothing else will be changed, don't worry. And ian, just find a mexican to drive your car, they'll fit in....

ok, I am meeting two cougar guys in manchester around 10 am ...

does any one want to meet up? I know there is a small park right near CCSU that we could meet at.

Tony, Chris, you guys going?

I'll be there if my car doesn't set fire over night. :laugh: I detailed the engine bay today and when I connected the battery later on, I heard sparks from around the starter area. I disconnected the battery and I'll let things dry over night.

Back