• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

is that radio stock?

That is a stock Ford Radio for a Contour. I don't know why someone would have wanted a cassette deck in '99. Who the hell knows, someone could have been holding out on the return of the tape deck. :rolleyes:

Probably had aftermarket cd player, and the guy selling it put in the cheapest POS he could find.

Also if you notice its not mentioned the car is on the donut...:nonono:

And how the :censored::censored::censored::censored: do you hit something and put a hole in a Contour's Oil pan with an SVT front bumper? I hit a pressed steel pan into a stump @ 10 mph an the hole freakin car stopped. I would imagine something is seriously screwed in that motor.

That is a stock Ford Radio for a Contour. I don't know why someone would have wanted a cassette deck in '99. Who the hell knows, someone could have been holding out on the return of the tape deck. :rolleyes:

Probably had aftermarket cd player, and the guy selling it put in the cheapest POS he could find.

Also if you notice its not mentioned the car is on the donut...:nonono:

And how the :censored::censored::censored::censored: do you hit something and put a hole in a Contour's Oil pan with an SVT front bumper? I hit a pressed steel pan into a stump @ 10 mph an the hole freakin car stopped. I would imagine something is seriously screwed in that motor.

I can testify to knowing a fine gentleman on NECO who ran over something and put a hole in his oilpan...

But anyways, that car needs to be saved :cry:

1. Hood paint doesn't match fenders or bumper=most likely an accident
  2. Funky trunklid=most likely an accident
  3. On a donut
  4. Front bumper broken
  5. Rear bumper broken
  6. Missing Intake and MAF
  7. Missing side skirts
  8. The list goes on...
This car would require way to much to be in decent shape again. Why can't Reebs and Bagged strip cars like this instead of ones that just need minor repairs? http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=27038

3. On a donut
  4. Front bumper broken
  5. Rear bumper broken
  7. Missing side skirts
  8. The list goes on...
This car would require way to much to be in decent shape again. Why can't Reebs and Bagged strip cars like this instead of ones that just need minor repairs? http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?t=27038

Dude...the car they parted out had extensive body damage. Cost of body damage > cost of new engine + new tranny. :mad:

I pulled the same deck out of my car a few months ago. I replaced it with a Sony CDX-GT310, which looks right at home in the Contour's dash.

3. On a donut
  4. Front bumper broken
  5. Rear bumper broken
  7. Missing side skirts
  8. The list goes on...
This car would require way to much to be in decent shape again. Why can't Reebs and Bagged strip cars like this instead of ones that just need minor repairs?

Because then all your parts would be just that.... fugged up! Do you really want broken bumpers, no sideskirts for sale, etc..... :rolleyes: We part out what is unrepairable and we have even repaired what is deemed unrepairable. Part out is our last option but sometimes is must be done.

Back