• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

put the winter shoes on today....

got

got

got a deal on them new.they came with 215/40 on a 17x8.I wish they would of had more rubber on them but thats how it goes.Will look ten times better when suspension goes on car.I needed new tires for the stock e1s so figure would just order these for few bucks more.Paid 650 shipped to my door brand new off a egay auction.

The car will be for sale soon and if any one needs some very clean e1s in wisconsin area let me know.

i like em they look like mine but polished, 650 is a good price:cool:
IMG_0549.jpg

what tire size? needs more sidewall to me :shrug: .
Nice wheels though.
-J

I agree. Why did you go smaller in tires? Thats half the reason why your car looks like it needs a drop. Not only is your tire diameter smaller than stock, your wheels look wider than tires. Let the curb rash begin. :blackeye:

Nice choice on the wheels though. I do like those a lot.

lol

lol

I agree. Why did you go smaller in tires? Thats half the reason why your car looks like it needs a drop. Not only is your tire diameter smaller than stock, your wheels look wider than tires. Let the curb rash begin. :blackeye:

Nice choice on the wheels though. I do like those a lot.

lol if you read the post beore they were a cheap egay auction.I know all of what you said alreay.And i have never curbed a wheel in my life.who does that becides 16 year old drivers?

lol if you read the post beore they were a cheap egay auction.I know all of what you said alreay.And i have never curbed a wheel in my life.who does that becides 16 year old drivers?

Well, I call it curb rash just to be general, but its going to be a lot more prone to rash from road debris and potholes since the outer lip of the wheel is exposed.

Okay Okay Play Nice God Damn it!

He was making a joke post cause he put summer tires on at the end of winter.

I thought it was kinda funny myself. I looked at the snow in the tread and was like WTH? :laugh:

I'm going to be doing the same thing to be honest, lol. As soon as my tax return comes in I'm getting wheels with SUMMER tires :laugh:. But hey, anything's better than my baldies :cool:

Hot! Those things look really agressive! i personally like the small side wall and a lil stretch with those wheels, they only look a lil out of place because you don't have a drop, if you did, nobody would be hatin at all! :shrug:

Hot! Those things look really agressive! i personally like the small side wall and a lil stretch with those wheels, they only look a lil out of place because you don't have a drop, if you did, nobody would be hatin at all! :shrug:
Ahhh, noticed your location. AZ roads are very nice so I can see your perspective.
Those rubber bands on roads around here would have you rim shopping pretty quick.
-J

He was making a joke post cause he put summer tires on at the end of winter.

I thought it was kinda funny myself. I looked at the snow in the tread and was like WTH? :laugh:

I should probably look a tread patterns more...:blackeye:

I kinda like the dtretched tires though. It may be a V-dubbish, but with a 1 1/2" drop, they may look cool:shrug:

Back