• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Powdercoating from Blu_fuz

Pienstars

Veteran CEG'er
Below are some pics of a bmx part that blu_fuz resurfaced & powdercoated for me. If anyone needs anything powdercoated, he does quality work and his service was excellent. Thanks again for the great work!

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Damn he really is good, I remember owning a haro when I was a kid. Hey blufuz wanna powdercoat a intercooler a flat black for me soon?

i was going to say, nobody uses that style of stem anymore, they come out too easy lol.

Interesting, I've never seen that happen before with one of these although I grew up in a different era of bmx when they didn't do alot of the crazy stuff that riders do now. At the same time, this particular bike was designed for racing, not freestyle. The one I'm building will not be used, simply being built as a collector bike.

Damn he really is good, I remember owning a haro when I was a kid. Hey blufuz wanna powdercoat a intercooler a flat black for me soon?

Doesn't powdercoating or painting an intercooler hurt the cooling performance of the intercooler? :shrug:

And to the original poster, those look very nice. :)

cool. i had one of those. always slipped on me. i replaced it with a DK. still have it too. still have my old school Robinson. one day ill put it back to running condition. one day....

Thanks for posting the pics up! PCing intercooler...? I could do it, just don't know if it would be good for it..... Looking for more work, so shoot me pms people.

Yes, it's an old school Haro stem. It's probably one of the most sought after stems ever produced. It's going on a new old stock Haro group 1 Mike King edition.

Dang, I havn't heard of one of those in such a long time.... geez

Back