• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CEG Motivational Posters

TheMexicanJob

Banned?
For CEG'ers and CEG known activity only, let's see what we got. :laugh:

Me...

Adjustable.jpg

Steeda...

DrunkBike.jpg

lmao those are funny guys! good thing SOMEONE started that pics from CEG's past thread!!

motivator5655557jp1.jpg

i know mine arent that funny and i should stop, but its addicting.

motivator5516608ib4.jpg

ok done.

Last edited:
lol actually Anthony was 3 when that pic was taken. He's 5 now.
I can't wait for them to show that pic to his g/f's when he starts dating. :laugh:

Those are friggin hillarious. And damn Reebs your wife is hott (no disrespect ment just making a comment)

motivator841830.jpg

Ok, I'm done

I actually had some idiot say he'd never seen a car like mine, I told him it was factory... he then pointed out the obvious that it had a body kit, so I restated to him that it was factory.... I think he got confused because he stopped asking questions then....
I'll have to dig up a photo and make a pic post later, these are freaking funny :D

I actually had some idiot say he'd never seen a car like mine, I told him it was factory... he then pointed out the obvious that it had a body kit, so I restated to him that it was factory.... I think he got confused because he stopped asking questions then....
I'll have to dig up a photo and make a pic post later, these are freaking funny :D

I had to have a guy park my car yesterday and a diffferent guy went to get it for me, and he knew exactly which one it was when I said "Black ford contour" I was very surprised since it has the svt body and debadged besides the "mondeo" logo.

I had to have a guy park my car yesterday and a diffferent guy went to get it for me, and he knew exactly which one it was when I said "Black ford contour" I was very surprised since it has the svt body and debadged besides the "mondeo" logo.

In Miami, you get stuck valet-ing the car even when you'd prefer not to. Such was always the case on South Pointe, where I'd hand over the keys at the Marriott there. One evening, upon retrieving the car, the attendant was unable to contain his enthusiasm as he delivered the car. "Wow! That thing's a lot faster than I thought it would be! Really nice car!" How in God's name he achieved a rate of knots in a parking garage sufficient to make that analysis I have no idea, and perhaps I don't want to know. I saw the humor in it then and still do -- this is made easier, perhaps, by the fact that I knew the guy did not beat the car. It was not a Ferris Bueller moment.

Are you sure he didn't just use the key fob and press the lock button till he found it honking at him? :D

I think this will be the all time classic pic on CEG:
devan.jpg

This is as good or better than those shots of you when your naked in the tub as a baby. Men in tights!....naw Boy in tights!...naw just not wrapped to tight!!!!!!! FTW...lol:laugh:

I think this will be the all time classic pic on CEG:
devan.jpg

This is as good or better than those shots of you when your naked in the tub as a baby. Men in tights!....naw Boy in tights!...naw just not wrapped to tight!!!!!!! FTW...lol:laugh:

i can do better:laugh:

Back