• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

DMAC is back!

Livinsvt

Veteran CEG'er
Darren Mcarty is back with the wings again. This is great. I was bummed to see him go, but it was necessary. Sounds like he has things back in order again and is re-focused on hockey. Good on the wings for giving him another shot, I am sure it was also a bit of good publicity to help fill playoff seats. It will be a bit before he is fully back in shape and ready to go full out. Hope he does good. What does everyone think?

http://redwings.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NewsPage&articleid=354721

Wings need all the help they can get right now :help:

I am pumped for this!

McCarty skated with the Flint Generals last month, tallying three goals and three assist, and 30 penalty minutes in 11 games

:cool:

DSC01950.jpg

Nice! He also had a hat trick and two assits in one of the games with the Griffins, lets hope he can continue this with the Wings! Lets also hope he still likes to drop the gloves!

Theo Ratliff is back, too! :shrug:

Good to see Darren back. Used to love watching this guy back in the day when I actually watched hockey.

I remember reading about this months ago. Glad he stepped up and proved himself at the farm.

I think hes a good choice. We really are in need of some tough guys on our team again.

Mac

Mac

Having him on the team with Downey kinda reminds me of the Probert / Kocur days... Let's hope they will play on the same line when bodies need to fly.

He will be on the ice this coming week. Is coming in for Mondays practice and provided they think he is ready. He could be on by on think Wendsday or so. Sweet!

Back