• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I can't wait for Saturday.

So wait...I think there's a misconception here. I did not buy an xB...you couldn't pay me to own one. :nonono:

Geez play nice. :nonono:

BTW I know what Glenn must have bought. Joking about it not having FWD, he must have gotten a PT Cruiser!

Seriously. I could totally picture Glenn passing me in a PT Cruiser, still flipping me off. :laugh:

Who the F**K cares? It's not a Ford product, or a Contour, so clearly he has become a non-Ford owning jackass. Go post on another forum now.

Wow, how bout you stop posting entirely if you're going to have such an attitude filled with bigotry. Way to give Contour/Ford owners some bad rep. :nonono:

your definition is correct, but the context isn't...people perceive that you now own a Scion...try again ;)

...if you actually put the definition of misconception into play, it still applies.

"A misconception happens when a person believes in a concept that is objectively false."

Christine put out the concept, and people believed the concept...which is objectively false.

Seems to work just fine to me.

...if you actually put the definition of misconception into play, it still applies.

"A misconception happens when a person believes in a concept that is objectively false."

Christine put out the concept, and people believed the concept...which is objectively false.

Seems to work just fine to me.

you're funny, Glenn and this is all very amusing...you win and enjoy your Scion :)

Who the F**K cares? It's not a Ford product, or a Contour, so clearly he has become a non-Ford owning jackass. Go post on another forum now.

I really hope you were joking. Who cares if he doesn't own a Contour or a Ford product anymore. Glen's a good guy and I think we'd be pissed if he didn't come around anymore.

I don't own my SVT anymore, in fact I own a Saab. Does this mean I shouldn't post on CEG or come to meets? If you haven't realized by now, a good bit of the older and respected members on here are trolls now.

4door-vette.jpg
:shrug: :crazy:

It's a Malibu Maxx. And all of these conditional items that they're taking care of right now have to do with the rear wheel drive conversion. :laugh:

malibu_maxx.jpg

Back