• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I can't wait for Saturday.

hmm ... 4 "usable" doors suggests it is classified as a 5-door hatch (unless you're just being tricky) ..

PT Cruiser :shrug:
Aztek :shrug:
Saab 9-3 SE ?

I'm stuck then. Can't think of any other hatchbacks under those families, unless you're tricking me and it's actually a 9-3 Viggen .. lol .. or a wagon/SUV. Oh well!
Congrats on whatever it is you are getting in a few short hours. :p

hmmm i was gonna say srt4 by the way he was defending them in that other thread...but he'd be a hipacrit if the did that since he said he doesnt want a small fwd...so that would only leave him w/something thats rwd....so,charger,magnum,300c,mid 90's impala.

I was thinking srt4 also but he said 4 usable doors and i dont think that a srt4 falls into that category. A 2001 hmmm. Wait is it a truck? It has four doors and a rear hatch, and well you could say a truck has a rear hatch right?

hmmm i was gonna say srt4 by the way he was defending them in that other thread...but he'd be a hipacrit if the did that since he said he doesnt want a small fwd...so that would only leave him w/something thats rwd....so,charger,magnum,300c,mid 90's impala.

You're right that it isn't FWD, but remember I said it's a 2001

Though I would like to say I only defended the SRT-4 S2 because it's much more capable than a CSVT-T 3L.

I was thinking srt4 also but he said 4 usable doors and i dont think that a srt4 falls into that category. A 2001 hmmm. Wait is it a truck? It has four doors and a rear hatch, and well you could say a truck has a rear hatch right?

Pickup Trucks have a tailgate, not a hatch. :)

You bought a 01 Cavalier and have yet to figured out how to drive forward because reverse is just as fast? :laugh:

My best guess is that maybe it is a AWD Volvo Wagon. Does Volvo count as Domestic? Ford owns it kinda? Not directly a Ford. I don't know WTH else it would be. lol

I made a request for that plate several months ago too. :p

Domestic RWD limits the choices vastly ... but still can't think of one unless it is an SUV...

did he say RWD only? could it be AWD?

either way i can'r think of any GM or Dodge cars that are 4 Door, from 2001 and are not FWD except for an SUV. Or a caddilac, but those were FWD no?

Back