• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I can't wait for Saturday.

i sold it cause i needed the money for other things, including a new car. now i have it and am doing much better financially...so if i can prevent some mealy mouthed redneck teenager from wrapping it around a tree or putting it upside down in a ditch, then i'd like to. I'll also admit to eventually planning on picking up a turbo 3L SVT, but all the good ones have been sold now. i dunno...i'm just thinking out loud.

Last edited:
Well, as it turns out...I'm not trading it in for what I plan on getting still. One of my co-workers has really liked the car since I started my new job, and once he found out I was going to trade it in he told me he wanted it. He's the only person I've talked to that knew it was an SVT Contour...and not an Escontaurus. So, come tomorrow afternoon I am going to be SVT-less.

I told him about the forum, but he rarely uses his computer from what I was told.

If you're wondering what I'm getting for it...I'll give you a little hint. It's more than $4500, but less than $4600. :cool:

Lol. He's never seen the car with the 18's, so he doesn't even know I have them. Or an A-pillar gauge pod with 3 gauges...and a bunch of other stuff.:laugh:

I wasn't planning on Carlisle to begin with...and no, no hints.:)

But you exhibited such moderation at the All-Fords last year.

And besides that, I bet the grass on the showfield has grown back. You don't want to check that out? :laugh:

But you exhibited such moderation at the All-Fords last year.

And besides that, I bet the grass on the showfield has grown back. You don't want to check that out? :laugh:

Lmfao. I forgot about the burnout...and wish I could forget about the alcohol thing.

Ahhh, no more SVT Glenn? :blackeye:

Yup, she's gone as of 30 minutes ago.

so does this mean your going to be selling this bunch of other stuff?

Possibly.

I'm all wound up from Mt. Dew and sex...so I can't sleep.

Hints are:

It's a 2001.
4 usable doors.
Not a Ford.
Is a domestic.

Does "not a Ford" also signify it is not of the Ford family (Mazda/Volvo/Rover/etc)?

Back