• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fog lights installed, what do u think?

95_Mystique

Hard-core CEG'er
Mystique056.jpg

Mystique054.jpg

Mystique066.jpg

what do ya'll think?

look like regular fog lights to me, I probably would have put them further apart, but either way fog lights should be on every car, night and day difference when driving in bad fog conditions.

Get some new headlamps too. IIRC there was a sale on them a while back. Both for $100 or each...idk. That will make a night and day difference.

or he can wetsand his current ones.

especially on those pre98 headlights, it makes them look like brand new all over again.

Well I think it depends on the vehicle. On the Mystique I think they should be farther out wide, because of the way the bumper is contoured (no pun intended lol). However, if you had a pre98 CONTOUR I would say otherwise. The lower valence is shaped much differently and fogs don't look bad right under the license plate. I used to have some there...However, the stock location I still think is the best.

i didnt want to wait to be putting on stock foglights, cuz i couldnt find any mystiques with foglights at the 4 junkyards that i went to.

They do look good. Now all you need is some GC and that darned Thrush on there, and it'll be nice:shrug: Oh, and the set of E1's ur getting. Theeeeen it'll be nice.

thanks man. i'm guessing that the rims and exahust will be on the car in about 4 weeks or so. i'm waiting for warmer weather.

Back