• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

looking for some pics

loc0gring0

Veteran CEG'er
ive been searching the boards for a little while and im trying to find pics of a t-red front end with different lights and grills painted. im trying to figure out what i want to do on mine but not sure what i like.. hightowers,eyelids, grills, different paint colors stuff of that sort

DSC00253.jpg

black hightowers, painted chrome ring.

I really want to try out body color high towered headlights with the painted chrome ring.

Last edited:
I think it would be too much, only color that can pull it off is black, at least so I think, prove me wrong!

more like, I want to get a set of used lights from a junk yard, build them as t-red, see how it looks. If I dont like it, sell the lights.

Silver and Black SVT's body colored headlights look killer, Green is alright but for some reason T-reds it doesn't look right......otherwise I would have done it in a minute. :nonono: Any other pics of those black on red there buddy?

DSC_0387Large.jpg

CIMG0922.jpg

DSC00087.jpg

DSC00132.jpg

May have only been a zetec, but it certainly did look nice, except for the dash warp :nonono:

...might stick with black

Last edited:
Back