• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pics from CEGs Past

I still don't know how to get the high beams on without the low's on... Probably because I have never asked or searched it but, anyone want to explain real fast? haha

The low beams are always on with the high's when the highs are on.... :shrug: unless your talking about the fog lights? If you wanted the low's and the high's to separate though you'd have to rewire the factory setup...

the daytime running lights are the high beams arent they? with the relay then you should have those on with out the lows.

I still don't know how to get the high beams on without the low's on... Probably because I have never asked or searched it but, anyone want to explain real fast? haha

The low beams are always on with the high's when the highs are on.... :shrug: unless your talking about the fog lights? If you wanted the low's and the high's to separate though you'd have to rewire the factory setup...

the daytime running lights are the high beams arent they? with the relay then you should have those on with out the lows.

yes the drl's are the high beams, there is a relay that you can purchase to make them work ...

picture.JPG

i love the mystique hood. it has that little bit of extra aggression that really sets off the front end. ive been contemplating for a year or so switching my headlights and grill just to put that hood on. a lot of money and time that i could spend a lot more wisely. :(

i love the mystique hood. it has that little bit of extra aggression that really sets off the front end. ive been contemplating for a year or so switching my headlights and grill just to put that hood on. a lot of money and time that i could spend a lot more wisely. :(

Thats what I was going to do with my Old Stique if I couldn't sell it, but lo and behold its some one purchased it.

He even took his shoes off :laugh: I knew someone had this picture..... After his "photo shoot" todras managed to get 3 different types of STDs. I can't imagine why :shrug:

Back