• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pics from CEGs Past

napoleon-delicious-bass.jpg

BrApple do you have anymore pictures of this car? i am curious about it. i like the front bumper with the pre 98 mystique lip on it. it looks like it lines up and id like to see that. maybe a side view or his screen name to search the registry.

don't know if I have any more saved off hand ... search for pics of jlabs car, iirc that was his user name ...

i found him in the registry i am just trying to figure out how he may have secured that lower lip so it lines up and if it has the horrible gap close to the wheel well. id like to paint the one i have and put it on temporarily till i get the other lip made

any more pics would be useful

picture.JPG

5 bucks to the first person not from the chicago area to know who this is by his screen name.

I got m!key boy here from back in '03 I think? He is coressing his new wheels he was going to put on his pre98 LS 3L that never made it on the road. This is what really happens on the hotel beds that no one tells you about..... :eek:
V.jpg

Hey those rims look like 18" ADR Reactions.
And they are. Just got sold with dtours silver SVT to a guy in watertown, WI. That picture is still funny because he looks the same age in all of his pictures! :laugh:

Oh no..... you should put that pic in the pre98 only pics thread. That's not good.

Back