• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Good bye....

i honestly am tired of arguing with u old fart. i think its about time u get "urself" to a home. society has no use for u anymore. :laugh:

as long as there are people like you who don't back up their big mouths, i will always have a place in society. ;)

now go get in that massive 260 fwhp machine of yours and kick some toyota camry ass!

as long as there are people like you who don't back up their big mouths, i will always have a place in society. ;)

now go get in that massive 260 fwhp machine of yours and kick some toyota camry ass!

Yeah well how much HP does the Atom have? Good Lord I want one of those. :drool:

Wait a min, last I heard the american economy is falling into a dead :censored::censored::censored::censored: hole.. at least our un-employement rate is set 6% of the population, whats yours again? 30%?

lets not be bashing on canada, espiecally since the us of a.. economy is in such poor state right now.

SRT 4 wins... :)

I run 12's.. and I don't leak oil or blow diffs!

I think everyone is done listening about a car you never owned. (csvt)

Way to go again genius, another BS CLAIM that is false. How many false posts do you have now???

By the way, where did you graduate from again?

Last edited:
am back. yeah i know, so soon? well i decided to get to work on this proof thing. first place i headed to was good ol' u-tube. never heard of this guy b4(rudos racing that is). anyway's, its a 1/8th. however, i thought to myself... this is a NA tour. sure a boosted one might have issues at take off. but is it at all possible that when the turbo spools, it catches up and passes? or is that like outta this world? heres the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJi16iBpEc0

oh, and here are his mods in case u were wondering.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/822916

its a start:shrug:

Last edited:
I'm surprised to see many of you bashing the SRT4. Up until recently I owned both.....a decently modded CSVT and a decently modded SRT4. I loved my CSVT but it was starting to show it's age.

Yes, the SRT4 is a neon. The csvt is a contour. Either car in it's base model form is lackluster at best.

The SRT does deserve credit. How many relatively inexpensive, fairly new cars can be easily and cheaply modded to achieve 300whp?

I've put nearly 20K miles on my SRT without any problems. I had my contour for nearly 30k miles and 3 years, and had many issues with it. It certainly wasn't because of a lack of maintenance. I still loved the Contour though, even with it's headaches.

I'm surprised to see many of you bashing the SRT4. Up until recently I owned both.....a decently modded CSVT and a decently modded SRT4. I loved my CSVT but it was starting to show it's age.

Yes, the SRT4 is a neon. The csvt is a contour. Either car in it's base model form is lackluster at best.

The SRT does deserve credit. How many relatively inexpensive, fairly new cars can be easily and cheaply modded to achieve 300whp?

I've put nearly 20K miles on my SRT without any problems. I had my contour for nearly 30k miles and 3 years, and had many issues with it. It certainly wasn't because of a lack of maintenance. I still loved the Contour though, even with it's headaches.

It isn't so much that we are bashing the SRT-4, more that the one poster keeps posting bogus info about the Tour.

You gotta remember, though, the Contour is much older than your SRT. Did you expect the two cars to have similar repair needs? Most definitely not :nonono:. The SRT won't be needing silly things like swaybar endlinks, LCA's, ball joints, suspension, sensors, etc., any time soon. If you take age out of the equation, the cars are very comparable...

here's one of my main outlooks.

I don't entirely hate the SRT-4, they're cheap, they're fast, they're a quick way to get a boosted FWD sport compact.

The reason i don't like them a lot of the time is because of who's behind the wheel. there are TONS of kids who get their parents to buy them one (not saying that this is the case with doug) and then they think they're the coolest kid ever because they have a fast car.

I can honestly think of maybe 4 SRT owners i've met, that i didn't think were completely retarded.

If someone gave me the keys to one, yea i'd drive it, but i would do everything in my power to not be associated with the majority of SRT-4 owners.

Seriously,

What part of all of you douche bags getting your vagina's annihilated by my fist didn't set in?

Mad : You like your srt-4, you don't like the SVT. thats cool, now piss off.

Bad: Learn some grammar and sentence structure and you can convey your point a lot easier. You like your SVT, you dont like the SRT. Thats cool, now piss off.

MX: You're one of the gays.

Mexican: I hate you.

The rest of you: *shaking my fist in the direction of your Vahgs*

Seriously,

What part of all of you douche bags getting your vagina's annihilated by my fist didn't set in?

Bad: Learn some grammar and sentence structure and you can convey your point a lot easier. You like your SVT, you dont like the SRT. Thats cool, now piss off.

we gatchu pud. :). and with all due respect, there's nothing wrong with my sentence structure for the very last time! "sumthn" is just easier and shorter to spell than "something". and so forth. the idea that ppl can't see that still beats me. but of course, as they say... in rome, do as the romans do. simple, chopped up american english it is. ;). by the way pud, i need some HIDs for my headlights. i'll pm u.

Last edited:
Seriously,

awww, i didn't make the list:cry:

Back