• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GROUP BUY: Subframe Connectors is on. Send in those deposits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i google it i would get a ton of ads from people who acctually want to sell their product and i wud probly buy from one of those cuz they wud seem to care more about their product because they take the time to say not only WHAT it is, but also why theirs is supperior!

if i google it i would get a ton of ads from people who acctually want to sell their product and i wud probly buy from one of those cuz they wud seem to care more about their product because they take the time to say not only WHAT it is, but also why theirs is supperior!

:crazy: How many people do you think make subframe connectors for our platform? 1. No one else makes these which is the case for alot of things for our cars.

:crazy: How many people do you think make subframe connectors for our platform? 1. No one else makes these which is the case for alot of things for our cars.

then why not be nice enough to let newbies like myself now what it is???? we want our cars to be "cool" just like you guys! you guys act like if we weren't involved in previous discucions on it then we don't deserve to buy it.

then why not be nice enough to let newbies like myself now what it is???? we want our cars to be "cool" just like you guys! you guys act like if we weren't involved in previous discucions on it then we don't deserve to buy it.

Whats the big deal, you already know what they are if you read through the thread....they are SUBFRAME CONNECTORS. Im just going to take a wild guess here, but do they maybe Connect the front and rear subframe? :idea:

If someone puts up a short shifter group buy or a LED group buy are you going to ask what they are?

I hope mine are shipping here pretty soon!!!!

then why not be nice enough to let newbies like myself now what it is???? we want our cars to be "cool" just like you guys! you guys act like if we weren't involved in previous discussions on it then we don't deserve to buy it.
SEARCH! and also maybe some spell check would help, I fixed it for you in the quote though.

there was a thread recently asking for people's interest in a SFC GB. in there it was discussed what they are, what they do and testimonials from people who already have them were given. this thread is just to discuss people sending their money in. you showed up for part 2 of the show. its right here in this GB forum. use the "search" function. there was a realllly good thread on it in the old forum's GB section with lots of pics etc...

there are pics and info in here somewhere. enjoy...
http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/s...mber=1119717&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

i realize that, and i wasn't try'n to start this big a$$ cluster f@ck...i was just simply say'n that you should post a little bit about it..not the whole disscusion, or mabey even a link like you just did in the original post...that way when people come across it they don't have to do all the research, they can just say hey that's cool, i want one..honestly it wud mostly benifit the seller, it would have more sucess at attracting customers.

why do you think they put crap on packages at the store? so you can read and find out what it is for and what it does, to me this is so totally rediculously simple.

and yes, i know that i can't spell

From your first post in this thread:
what the hell does it connect to you a$$?

From your recent post:
i realize that, and i wasn't try'n to start this big a$$ cluster f@ck...

I think you'll find that the attitude you give out is going to be similar to the one you receive.

Also, if you have to swear, take it to a PM instead of attempting to "to defeat the built-in censor."

Steve,
I have tried to email you about the subframe connectors we had discussed for the mazda 6.Could you check into that and reply.

Thank you.

Cool, sounds like things are coming together, and some will be shipped. I'll finally get the tax return posted this week, so I should have the remainder of the money PayPal'd by the weekend.

hey all,

im going to try to update the list tonight. it takes some time to sift through all the paypal info when people send $20 here and $3.53 there... we have 8 sets ready to ship i believe, and 8 people paid in full. i just need to double check the angles to make sure they are accurate. if everything goes as planned, and im pretty sure they will, all 8 sets will ship out tomorrow. ill then email the tracking #s to the recipients. ill post in here who has paid in full and should be expecting their bars.

that is all.

Steve,
I have tried to email you about the subframe connectors we had discussed for the mazda 6.Could you check into that and reply.

Thank you.

hey i got your email but i thought you were just informing me that you were posting it on that board. ill go back and re-read it tonight and holla back atcha

hey i got your email but i thought you were just informing me that you were posting it on that board. ill go back and re-read it tonight and holla back atcha

That's cool,I have a few people on the other board interested and someone ready for you to look at it to see it you can make some for that application.just let me know by email or you can pm on here.Thanks

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back