• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

GROUP BUY: Subframe Connectors is on. Send in those deposits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn you and your april fools jokes :laugh:

I guess that just shows how much of a sucker I am :blackeye:

thanks for the Update!

yeah, probably not a good idea with money involved, and noobs who dont know me (that i will deliver). i should have just stuck to starting a lame GB thread like ive done before, that usually snags a few n00bs :laugh:

but i thought that was already being done with the Lightening contour shirts, though too early, lol :laugh:

hahahaha. i got a text from malcolm earlier today.

SUCKER!!!!

LMFAO!
rotflmao.gif

and thats why i do it ladies and gentlemans..........for the children [/nacho libre voice]

and btw, john is the most stand up guy i know. if something like this were to happen, he'd take care of it all by himself. he probably makes $150k a year. he does this for the enjoyment of supporting fellow enthusiasts, not the $ :cool:

Last edited:
LMFAO!
rotflmao.gif

and thats why i do it ladies and gentlemans..........for the children [/nacho libre voice]

and btw, john is the most stand up guy i know. if something like this were to happen, he'd take care of it all by himself. he probably makes $150k a year. he does this for the enjoyment of supporting fellow enthusiasts, not the $ :cool:

shouldnt you be like saving whales or eating organic vegetables or something!? :laugh:

Ill get the rest of my payment out to you shortly!

Any progress this weekend? I got my car out of storage and I'm getting anxious. How about the first sets did they get shipped last week?

first 8 sets will be shipping out this week. likely tomorrow. im just going to do oneee lassst quadruple check on them to make sure the angle is right. i have to keep a shorter leash on engineer-boy over here. :rolleyes: :laugh:

why is it that this and most all of the GBs never acctually say what is for sell? really i mean "subframe connector" what the hell does it connect to you a$$? sorry but i ain't pay'n $150+ for somthing that i don't even know what the hell it does...this isn't the only one it is a VERY common thing, i have yet to find a GB that describes what is for sell, sure somethings you can kinda assume but what if i assume it is what i want and then it turns out to be something completely different? do i get my money back?

ok, i'm stop my rant now, but really come on if you wanna sell something tell people what it is!!!:nonono:

lol. ill let the others slap ya around :laugh:

am i supposed to just buy it cuz "everybody's do'n it"? really there is a page and a half on how much, when, and where, yet no mention of WHAT, in my opinion that is kinda important when buy'n stuff, maybey it's just me i dunno.:shrug:

you can't just assume people know what it is...if you acctually told what is for sale people who aren't in the little click on the item might want one, and if told what it is they might BUY one...that is the purpose of a GB, to sell stuff, right?

Last edited:
am i supposed to just buy it cuz "everybody's do'n it"? really there is a page and a half on how much, when, and where, yet no mention of WHAT, in my opinion that is kinda important when buy'n stuff, maybey it's just me i dunno.:shrug:

there have been multiple threads discussing what they are and do, youre just late to the party and didnt search.

no, i understand that, but my point is if you want to sell something and you advertise the product ie a GB, you need to desribe the product...people don't wanna have to search to find out what the he!! you are selling, and if it isn't obvious on the ad, or a least desribed people will most likely just pass on it, if the seller don't care enough about his product to desribe it then why should i give them money? its just common sense.

even something simple like "subframe conector that improves handling and ride"...that don't really tell much but it wud attract more people that just "subframe connector"-which most people wud assume they already have cuz their subrame hasn't fallen off yet!

no, i understand that, but my point is if you want to sell something and you advertise the product ie a GB, you need to desribe the product...people don't wanna have to search to find out what the he!! you are selling, and if it isn't obvious on the ad, or a least desribed people will most likely just pass on it, if the seller don't care enough about his product to desribe it then why should i give them money? its just common sense.

even something simple like "subframe conector that improves handling and ride"...that don't really tell much but it wud attract more people that just "subframe connector"-which most people wud assume they already have cuz their subrame hasn't fallen off yet!

I can't disagree with anything you said. However, it remains true that, people that are unwilling to search are usually people unwilling to send that Paypal.

yes, i can see that too, but i know that personally i bypass a LOT of GBs, and yes i have paypal, i pass them up simply for this reason! i'm just say'n if you wanna sell **** the tell me what you're sell'n, cuz i ain't buy'n random crap, that would be retarded.

yes, i can see that too, but i know that personally i bypass a LOT of GBs, and yes i have paypal, i pass them up simply for this reason! i'm just say'n if you wanna sell **** the tell me what you're sell'n, cuz i ain't buy'n random crap, that would be retarded.

Just google "subframe connectors"

there you go, hundreds of hits on what they are, where they install, etc.

There have already been a few of these group buys, with reviews, pictures, explainations that were already posted. If something isn't "handed" to you, then as a consumer, you should do your own research. He's already telling you what he's selling, it's not his fault you don't know what it is. Look it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back