• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So I Did The Fog Light Mod Earlier

rexxdoggy

Hard-core CEG'er
And it worked out quite nicely. Was very bored; VERY bored. And very pleased. Haha, although there were definitely some events that definitely DIDN'T need to happen. But overall, I like it.

Welcome to the club. You should try the one that makes the fogs come on when you open the doors or use the remote to unlock them. That is probably my favorite visual mod I've done so far.

There's a howto somewhere. I think its on the main site. I'll take a look for you. It's pretty easy, not any harder than what you already did.

Does anyone know how to tap an aftermarket headlights to the stock headlights? I'm trying to make them turn on when I turn my headlights on.

So this how my fog log is hooked up right now. From the main switch, ground wire from ground, 12 V wire from the battery, and Positive goes to the foglights.

Does anyone know how to tap an aftermarket headlights to the stock headlights? I'm trying to make them turn on when I turn my headlights on.

So this how my fog log is hooked up right now. From the main switch, ground wire from ground, 12 V wire from the battery, and Positive goes to the foglights.

There is a fuse under the hood for the fogs. I'm not sure the number off hand but I do know it is a 15 amp fuse. Check your owner's manual for the exact location. Run the wire from the fogs to that fuse and leave the ground as you have it.

I found a link to a tutorial on the main page :). However I was wondering if anyone took pics of this mod :shrug:. I'm more of a visual learner :rolleyes:. Though I guess I can wing it from the text.

Back