• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

IM ABOUT TO LOOSE MY MIND!

oh, i knew it was bad. i didnt really like the bumper after a few months of having the car so i was going to replace it anyway...but i wish i wouldve been able to sell it instead of it being trashed. alot of people liked the look of it. even though its not painted, i like the look of the aas bumper i have on now much better. its not nearly as bulky. i think i saw someone on here say it looked like it was going to roll over itsself.

heres a crappy pic of the andy's bumper (you might find it a sensible alternative):
greyhood-1.jpg

well there's a good black bumper close by with mesh and foglights just in case you might be interested. If you want me too, i'll pick it up for ya and bring it to ya. and just in case, somebody's selling a whole car in the orlando area for 1000. so you might could use parts off of that car. I was gonna get it, but ran outta money, i just wanted the wheels. http://orlando.craigslist.org/car/570227938.html

oh sorry. yeah he did seem kinda shady about it. all i really want was the wheels off of it. sorry man. wasn't trying to intrude on anyone.

I thank everyone for offering me help. Im going to need a few days to figure out what I am going to do. I WILL be at the meet that wont stop me from showing up.

I thank everyone for offering me help. Im going to need a few days to figure out what I am going to do. I WILL be at the meet that wont stop me from showing up.

You better be there..Or we will come to your house and make you come..LOL..SeeYa friday night if you come to brents..If not seeya saturday..

Man, that sucks so bad man! Im glad you are ok, and glad it didnt end up being a bigger accident, but such a nice car to be seen like that, makes even baby jesus cry!

So its time to come clean. As some of you may already know I made this story up because I wanted to surprise everyone at the meet we had this weekend. I think it worked a little too well. I thank everyone who tried to give me a hand though it shows how great of a SE family you guys really are. I hope I didnt upset anyone either. Pics are up in pics and vids with the bumper repainted and mirko added :)

I will hide some kind of wild animal in my trunk and release it when I am driving ahead of you at the next meet.

I must think of something worse than an armadillo or racoon.

Back