• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

3L Turbo whoring

cuda06

Veteran CEG'er
Here are just a few short clips that I was able to have taken and figured I might as well whore them on the board.

VERY NIIIICE... what kind of kit? The 2nd video was kinda funny at the end with the sirens lol

VERY NIIIICE... what kind of kit? The 2nd video was kinda funny at the end with the sirens lol

This is Stilov's old car. If you look up his build you can find all the info you want to know on it. Everything was custom built.

Sounds sweet... What kind of exhaust are you running?

You would be surprised. It is just a custom bent system with two glasspacks in the resonator location.

mmm sounds very nice, and looks good to, any chance of a daylight video??

You would be surprised. It is just a custom bent system with two glasspacks in the resonator location.

You running a cat, and 2 glass packs with no mufflers ? if so i'm assuming it's true duals, (1 glass pack per side?) if not please elaborate

that thing sounds GNIKCUF amazing ! ! ! ! :drool:

You running a cat, and 2 glass packs with no mufflers ? if so i'm assuming it's true duals, (1 glass pack per side?) if not please elaborate

that thing sounds GNIKCUF amazing ! ! ! ! :drool:

I guess I need to elaborate a little more on this. Starting at the block, the exhaust consists of msds headers into a custom crossover up to the turbo. The down pipe then leads into two inline glasspacks (where the resonator would be on a stock system) before simply routing the rest of the exhaust out the stock location with no more mufflers. It really is pretty simple.

^ Wow, ok. Thats pretty cool! i wonder how it'd sound on a 2.5 with High Flow Y-pipe/Cat... Hmmm :eek: i been wanting to get rid of my mag resanator, and just use the stock mufflers for sound/muffling, becuz i love the way it sounds, but after hearing yours, this might just be the extra motivation to get rid of the mag. i could sell it to pay for the glass packs ;)

That is a nice sounding BOV, sounds like an HKS SSQ. If I could find one for a good price I would be all over it.

Aaron

Back