• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ocean pics of the beater

rouar

fixer
Admin
I stopped by Hampton Beach last weekend on my way to Boston.
I know it's dirty :blackeye: but haven't put any pics of the car on CEG yet. I'm looking forward to spring so I can give it some good wax :)

DSC02066Medium.jpg

DSC02068Medium.jpg

DSC02069Medium.jpg

DSC02073Medium.jpg

DSC02071Medium.jpg

I stopped by Hampton Beach last weekend on my way to Boston.
I know it's dirty :blackeye: but haven't put any pics of the car on CEG yet. I'm looking forward to spring so I can give it some good wax :)

DSC02069Medium.jpg

DSC02073Medium.jpg

Throw a CSVT in here and then you have a calendar worthy picture... Looks sexy anyways.

if thats a beater, then what the hell is your nice car?
The SVT :)

:shocked: :drool::drool::drool:Nice... I have wanted one of those for a long time now. I love the Legacy model. How do you like it?
Love it. Still can't stand the noise of the boxer motor, and the seat took a little getting used to, but it's a dream to drive. The best clutch I've driven so far. Putting the SI-Drive in S# puts this maniac giddy smile on my face.

is that the limited edition one?
edit- didnt see ur sig. guess i should've looked before typing away. awesome buy! they only made less than 2000 of those right?
You are thinking of the Spec B. They made 500 of those in 2006, and an undisclosed amount in 2007 / 2008. The Spec B is totally not worth the $35000 IMO. legacy info
Nope, believe it or not this is the base model GT offered for 2008. No auto transmission, no navigation (available only with auto tranny). Since 2006, they have not offered a GT model less than the GT Limited.
The GT non-limited did not have leather or sunroof and IIRC was only offered in 2005 (maybe 2006).
I have everything desirable: leather, sunroof, SI-Drive, fold-down rear seats, power drivers/passenger seats, etc.
I have put over 3000 miles on it since buying it Jan 21st.

Back