• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

77 in a 55 Ticket Price?

i would have to look at a ticket to find out but if its anywhere near my 94 in a 70 right around 250 i think

Tickets are not the same everywhere in Michigan. What city or department zone did this incident occur in? What is the officers name/badge number?

Yes Reebs tell him what it will cost and how he can get out of his ticket since you know from a lot of experience because you have been pulled over 65 times and counting and never had a single point on your license or ever had to pay anything. :nonono:

If anyone ever has any ticket trouble Reebs is the man to go to....he can sweet talk the court out of anything. Its sickening!

are you sure it isn't the MrsReebs in the front seat?

mrsreebs.jpg

:censored::censored::censored::censored: you all. In Virginia, they would write it as a reckless ticket and charge you almost 3,000 dollars over two or three years. Its that gay new law they implemented.

wow, sounds like you guys get effed hard.

I know in some places in canada they are crazy nazi about speeding/street racing. a cop could catch someone simply speeding, but if it's a "tuner" car or performance vehicle they'd probably give them street racing which can lead to crushing or impounding vehicles.

I know the 1FASTDAD couldn't renew his plate which was already "1FASTDAD" because it, "promoted street racing or speeding"

yall are getting off easy in Michigan, the base ticket for speeding in TX is $129 + $4 for every mph over
Umm.... no. Must depend on the area. The last time I got pulled over for 63 in a 45, the ticket was $163, and I got deferred adjudication automatically, so I only had to pay $100.

If anyone ever has any ticket trouble Reebs is the man to go to....he can sweet talk the court out of anything. Its sickening!

Is it really sickening my dear? Why don't you just shove that ticket up your *** that you got last Friday evening. :rolleyes: I'm too busy to help you out of this one ashley. :laugh:

And to be honest, to the original poster... tickets from the state police are the hardest to get clean dropped from your record without paying a fine or even having the incident show up on your record. I don't get to meet the head of the state police posts at the Chiefs of Police conferences; only the top dog of the state police, Thad Sturdivan I believe. And going to the top dog of the state doesn't work well as he is very busy and doesn't like to deal with little people like me calling him up for help. I've met him a few times, but I don't know him as well as all the other Chiefs throughout MI. And where is Baraga County? I have a few hook ups on the west side with posts along highway 31. Shoot me a pm and I'll see what I can do. If you only want points dropped and if you don't mind paying a fine, then that shouldn't be a problem at all.

i got lucky on my 94 in a 70 because my friends mom is a great lawyer she got it reduced to double parking on the freeway. $200 fine for double parking but not wreckless driving and no points at all:)

Is it really sickening my dear? Why don't you just shove that ticket up your *** that you got last Friday evening. :rolleyes: I'm too busy to help you out of this one ashley. :laugh:

And what may I ask are so busy doing? I know its not working, because you don't have a job! And I'm going to pretend that you did not tell me to shove my ticket becuase I'm to busy WORKING to punish you like you deserve. And don't act like you have helped me out of ticket before because I have never gotten one; you must be thinking of yourself or one of your friends! Don't ever ask me for anything ever again becuase I'm going to remind you about this!!! :mad:

Back