• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Got my hands on a '98 T-red!!

R-code

CEG'er
Hey all! Wife and I just got our hands on a used T-red SVT with 81k miles on it. Looking forward to modding it a little and taking it to car shows in the Dover, DE area. We'll get pics once we get our custom plate approved by the DMV :D

~Mike~

isnt the 98.5 model like a semi e1? its decontened and has the wheels. but still has 195hp..smaller lim etc.

holy hell..

another Dover DE guy!!

YAY!

omg ive been waiting for this day!...lol

welcome. im in dover de as well.

holy hell..

another Dover DE guy!!

YAY!

You Air Force? I've seen about four other CSVT's on base in the last few years. You should come out to the Mustang/Ford club meets at Jake's when they start up in the spring.

~Mike~

which ones??

the c-17s? :shrug: what are those?:shrug:

its all about the C-5s :laugh:

my car WAS a base car. but i bought it off the girl who was getting transfered. it will always be a base car cause dad is RET. yay. yes, i will be with the ford/'stang meets n whatnot. i gotta get their dates n whatnot.

ive gotta put some parts in the car sometime soon if you want to meet up?..

just PM me.

I thought that you wrecked your car :nonono: and your father got rid of it?
They are resurrecting the car back to life. His father got an E1 wheel from me last week, so that's one thing taken care of.
His father is a cool guy with a nice 95 Camaro. It was born with Auto tranny and has been converted to manual.

They are resurrecting the car back to life. His father got an E1 wheel from me last week, so that's one thing taken care of.
His father is a cool guy with a nice 95 Camaro. It was born with Auto tranny and has been converted to manual.

pstt... its a '91

yes, the wheel is awesome, mega points for working with you.'twas awesome. :)

now....you wanna come over here and help put it all back together?

(free beer)

which ones??

the c-17s? :shrug: what are those?:shrug:

its all about the C-5s :laugh:

my car WAS a base car. but i bought it off the girl who was getting transfered. it will always be a base car cause dad is RET. yay. yes, i will be with the ford/'stang meets n whatnot. i gotta get their dates n whatnot.

ive gotta put some parts in the car sometime soon if you want to meet up?..

just PM me.

I don't know what kinda help I can be, I've barely got time to do my own oil changes. If you want to get in on the local car meets check out www.midatlanticstangs.org. It's a Ford club based out of Dover, they just stood up this winter.

~R~

isnt the 98.5 model like a semi e1? its decontened and has the wheels. but still has 195hp..smaller lim etc.
It's not a "semi" E1 .. it is THE E1. :)
The 99 and 00 don't have monikers. E1 referred to 98.5 only. The CEG coined term for 1998.0 is "E0".

link from FAQ

I don't know what kinda help I can be, I've barely got time to do my own oil changes. If you want to get in on the local car meets check out www.midatlanticstangs.org. It's a Ford club based out of Dover, they just stood up this winter.

~R~

you dont have to be of any help.

it'd be nice to FINALLY meet some CEG'rs from here. ive been wanting to meet some ever since i joined..

so yeah. :)

just let me know.

you dont have to be of any help.

it'd be nice to FINALLY meet some CEG'rs from here. ive been wanting to meet some ever since i joined..

so yeah. :)

just let me know.
Will do man. If you can get on base on Thursday night, I'm going to be tuning the car up in the hobby shop after hours. You're more than welcome to come help.

~Mike~

holy hell..

another Dover DE guy!!

YAY!

FYI I have been on here for over 3 years now..I don't live in dover but I do live in wilmington which is like 15-20 mins tops away from dover airforce base..So I do believe I have been th eone waiting for a DE csvt chapter to happen.

Back