• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

BURNING PHONE BOOK MEET

This is the Burning Phone Book Meet. GOSH!:laugh:

Maybe we can find some place to hurl burning phone books in memory of Dacker's lost snowblower after dinner. BloodyTom lives for burning, flying objects, and so do I. I don't know about you girls, but it's fun to us...:shrug:

This is the Burning Phone Book Meet. GOSH!:laugh:

Maybe we can find some place to hurl burning phone books in memory of Dacker's lost snowblower after dinner. BloodyTom lives for burning, flying objects, and so do I. I don't know about you girls, but it's fun to us...:shrug:

ohh i forgot about the whole concept. i blew up a microwave my sophomore year so im all good with that.

Can't make it Monday. Monday night I'm going to be working on my group's Soil Mechanics homework as well as probably doing my Concrete Design homework :cry:

Can't make it Monday. Monday night I'm going to be working on my group's Soil Mechanics homework as well as probably doing my Concrete Design homework :cry:

i have this WHOLE week off and we will never hang out. I haven't been to a meet in awhile and i dont like driving my car long distances/i suck at directions thats why you are necessary.

it was an old microwave me and a bunch of friends went to some desolate location and microwaved crazy stuff in it so it would explode.

I did that with a buddy last year. It took a Jawbreaker, a spoon, and a buttload of popcorn

Zorrex, when is a good time for you? Maybe we can change the date???

I'll see what I can work out w/ my driver, but that might be kinda short nitice. He's neurotic, and he drives an S-10 Blazer. This means it takes atleast 6 hours to prep the truck for a haul longer than 20 mins so it won't fall apart:laugh:

Nah it's all good. If I can't make it, then...I can't make it? haha :laugh:
Besides, I get sick of seeing some of these guys you know? j/k :crazy:

I've never met any of you people, and you're freakin cool cats. I really have never seen a forum anything like this at all, and it's refreshing. Plus, I wanna launch burning phone books from a snowblower with total strangers.
What ever works for the largest amount of people, I do. Hell, maybe Burning 'Book will be a monthly thing?

monday tuesday dont work for me.

Wait. I though you were good for Monday? Saturday good for both of you then? I can't do it next Sat because I may be going to see my girlfriend for the first time in over 3 months (she's in NY...), and I wouldn't miss that even for you guys 'n gals. Sorry, you're just no that cool:laugh: jk

Wait. I though you were good for Monday? Saturday good for both of you then? I can't do it next Sat because I may be going to see my girlfriend for the first time in over 3 months (she's in NY...), and I wouldn't miss that even for you guys 'n gals. Sorry, you're just no that cool:laugh: jk

something came up. sorry. saturday doesnt work cause im working.

something came up. sorry. saturday doesnt work cause im working.

Sunday???? God you people are difficult:laugh: I have an easier time planning with someone in NY with more than her fair share of a full plate:laugh: DWAI. I'll see what's going on next weekend for me if that better, and go from there. Sound like a plan?

Back