• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

BURNING PHONE BOOK MEET

Well, I'll be ther with two friends, and a Blazer that LIVES to roast tire, but a driver who doesn't like brake stands. I'm sure he'll lite up the inside tire when he leaves tho:laugh:
Who's coming?

So...do we have an official date? I need to see if I'm working/have the gas money to make it/have the money to pay for food/if I can just freaking make it? hahaha

Oh yes you will be making something this weekend. Don't lie!
boink.gif

So...do we have an official date? I need to see if I'm working/have the gas money to make it/have the money to pay for food/if I can just freaking make it? hahaha

..whats new..you know that if you're free i will haul your butt anywhere to preserve your precious gas and money.

i'm free all week. I have no school and i took the week off of work cause im a bum.

..whats new..you know that if you're free i will haul your butt anywhere to preserve your precious gas and money.

i'm free all week. I have no school and i took the week off of work cause im a bum.

So, Monday night sound good bomber? And I'll bring Marissa (as long as I get to watch:drool: :eek: :drool: )?

Back