• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

PRT Mirko skidplate GB 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
pole, please let us know when you the full payments MUST be in. i always try to keep my monies available for various things as long as possible. i always have money coming and going in my paypal account.

pole, please let us know when you the full payments MUST be in. i always try to keep my monies available for various things as long as possible. i always have money coming and going in my paypal account.

You're welcome to pay the total now, but i'd need the balance prior to shipping.

Sorry for the delay Pole, I have been a little busy......
Ill try to get you payment today when I get home from the office

Thanks

money sent paid in full....

1. nickyb_svt - paid in full
2. svtkev - Paid in full
3. imnotacop420
4. qbcsvt
5. TST-MT-CSVT#4923
6. brapple
7. svt4stv
8. dairdevyld
9. rocketmanrw
10. rocketmanrw
11. aircougar
12. rollinstylee
13. OB1 - Paid in full
14. Deep - Deposite paid
15. TSTSE

1. nickyb_svt - paid in full
2. svtkev - Paid in full
3. imnotacop420
4. qbcsvt
5. TST-MT-CSVT#4923
6. brapple - paid in full
7. svt4stv
8. dairdevyld - payed in full
9. rocketmanrw
10. rocketmanrw
11. aircougar - paid in full
12. rollinstylee
13. OB1 - Paid in full
14. Deep - Deposite paid
15. TSTSE

Guys, no need to post the list over and over, I'm behind on updating who has paid and has not, but I am working on it. Hoping to have it all updated Sunday and I'll be sending PMs to those not yet paid to get this order placed.

~Josh

2 weeks from order placement.

I place the order when all deposits are in. I'll be updating the list tonight, and sending PMs to those that still need to pay.

Just a quick note, I've gone through all PMs and I'll be updating the list and sending PMs tomorrow. Sorry this is taking some time, i've been crazy backed up with work lately.

~Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back