• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Greetings from....

lets just say that i woke up at 3am tossing and turning in bed and finally gave up on sleeping. Desided to go for a walk. TO my suprise the bars were still open and full, so 5am rolls around and everyone leaves so i go back to hotel and sleep.

It cant be all work ;)

Mmm, chocolate. :drool:

Great pictures Brett.
Sounds like you are having a good time.
How's the job?

Screw chocolate. Im busy drinking 11% beers. The beer here is amazing. I was at the bars till 5:30am this morning.... the bars just dont close... I found out something cool about the bars around me. They are owned by the students of each major. Pavlov is the psychology majors theirs a "Politika" bar up the street one guess who owns that. They run/manage and make money with the bar. Its a cool idea that and if your in the major you get a 4 Euro beer for .75 Euros. I was made an honorary psych student haha cause i kept ordering Chimay and Westmalle Tripples.

Anyways i love the new job and am getting ready to go home tomorrow. Here are so more pics are at http://picasaweb.google.com/brett.monje/antwerpen

o last night a drunk guy came up to me and asked me if i wanted to go kill a hooker and dump her body in the river. I said "F**k yeah!" he gave me a wierd look and walked away...

^ hahaha, that's what I was thinking too.

Sounds like you are having fun, maybe too much. ;)

what a :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing welcome back to the country. My car got broken into on friday night.....

So :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing annoyed. Luckily the tint stopped glass from going every where. they made a mess and toss everything around. I didnt land till sat afternoon but my good friend saw the car afterwards called the cops and cleaned it for me. The only good part of this whole thing is it makes me appreciate my good friends so much more.

Sigh, its only property and soon the insurance company will put it right back to the way it was.

That sucks Brett. :( They didn't steal anything? Just made a mess?

They snagged my deck and scratched the hell out of the paint trying to get in and out.

They also tried to break the lock and failed miserably, as far as theifs they had no idea what they were doing but as far as stealing stereos and knowing where the 6-disc changer is they knew it. Although my car never had a 6 changer they knew where it should have been.

O well the insurance cost is being paid for by my office since it happened in the parking lot and i was on a business trip. So the car will get repaired and i will get all new stereo equipment and it wont cost me a dime. My rates will prob go up when i have to renew but they should drop too since my focus issues will be coming off.

Just got word from insurance, they are fixing all and any paint inperfections on the drivers side of the car. :-D and replacing the windows that just had the chips in it. Unfortunately it will take 2 weeks before they can get me a new lock cause it has to be made over in germany. Good news is they are going to give me the car back Monday then i just have to drop it off for an hour or two after the lock comes in.

Now i have to deal with the other 1/2 of insurance which is for the stereo, tint, and other random pieces that were stolen/broke.

Back