• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Alpine Valley Sunday 10FEB08

last night rocked! Well other than heather smoking me again, then losing at beer drinking, I'm sure there is more. Trapps can chime in on most of the night. rocking out to fatboy slim was funny

last night rocked! Well other than heather smoking me again, then losing at beer drinking, I'm sure there is more. Trapps can chime in on most of the night. rocking out to fatboy slim was funny

What's funny was watching you get your ass kicked by a girl, a cute one, on the slopes. Icing on the cake was watching you lose a beer chug to yet another girl in the bar afterwards.

Side bar: the snow was epic. I have NEVER seen conditions like last night in south east Michigan. :crazy: :cool: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Me = slow. Not the slowest, but slow none the less. Still, the goal was to walk away and I did while having some fun too

Steely Dan said DO IT AGAIN!

SUNDAY 17 February @ Alpine Valley early morning!

Last edited:
yup was entertianing. to bad there wasn't any stop lights. tomm i need to sa something

someone out drinking the steeda whoulda thunk it:shrug: :laugh:
PICT0535.jpg

Back