• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

blood sweat tears and sleep deprivation

Now who wants to bring the hoist over and help me install the trans into my pile LOL

That is the problem... fricken engine hoist is back in use again. :nonono: Help me again and then we'll all come over. :laugh: I just gotta get this back on the road asap.

you should have told her that it was a super rare model and a new bumper would be impossible to come by. just to make her feel even worse for yelling at reebs

I believe his S/N is 98tredsvt, he's in naperville, IL. and if memory serves, the car's previous owner is svt2sho, but he sold that one, then bought Y2KSVT's.

so alias' new ride went, svt2sho, 98tredsvt, reebs, and now alias.

There's a good thread idea. Follow the cars through CEG members. What car has had the most number of CEG owners?

One of mine is on its fourth different owner from CEG, and that doesn't include the first selling it, then buying it back and selling it again. And one of the previous owners might be buying it back again from me. :help: :laugh:

grats. i bet right now your in the 1-2 shift...... smiling

ok now your shifted into second.

you must have long arms.

Back