• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

blood sweat tears and sleep deprivation

More pics of blood, sweat, tears, and sleep deprivation or I'm calling BS. Congrats on the car though.

svtstuff002.jpg

svtstuff005.jpg

svtstuff015.jpg

I have no idea what is going on here.... :laugh:
moresvtstuff002.jpg

OR HERE... :)
svtstuff007.jpg

moresvtstuff007.jpg

moresvtstuff009.jpg

Damn now we have to make room for another t-red in egl :)

Glad you got it all fixed. Now bring your ass over already so i can see it.!!!!

Jeez, Jeff is flipping engines out like hotcakes these days!

And it is coming right back out. :help: The trans that went in was courtesy of Jared and in somewhat unknown condition; then with the car 100% together and all else perfect, we found out that the diff is making noises and 3rd gear is shot! :laugh: Oh well. More fun ahead! :D

And it is coming right back out. :help: The trans that went in was courtesy of Jared and in somewhat unknown condition; then with the car 100% together and all else perfect, we found out that the diff is making noises and 3rd gear is shot! :laugh: Oh well. More fun ahead! :D

gotta find a better trans :D

damn...I will be on break next week...Give me a ring when you need help with this!

Just goes to show you always need to have a trans. cracked. Too much of a hassle IMO to chance it. Each there own.

Just goes to show you always need to have a trans. cracked. Too much of a hassle IMO to chance it. Each there own.

it had already been opened, diff was replaced and supposedly the rest of the trans was fine.

Guess not.

Back