• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Motorkote.....

Hooterlure69

CEG'er
hey guys i have been using motorkote for about 3 months now and am seeing major increases in my idle(smoother) as well as my MPG and my performance. i use one oz. per quart every 4 oil changes, and this stuff is amazing. i have it in my motor oil as well as my trans. so what i am getting at is have any of your guys tried and if so have you noticed any changes while using it? i personally think this stuff is amazing.

can we have a link to the company's web page and a link to an independent test that shows this product does what it says?

if not then its just snake oil ....

Not another bunch of HYPE! Snake oils snake oils snake oils. Idle is smoother, now that should key you off, oils today are pretty darn good with their additive packages. So to see a " major difference" in pefomance, idle smoothness etc. would be negligable. Sorry don't buy it. It's been proven these snake oils are nothing but that. Most additves like this just contain zinc, which over and above thebase oil zinc content wil not net any high degree in improvement!
I love the demonstration. If anyone knows anything about bearings in an engine there is no metal to metal contact. Oil builds a hydraulic film which fills the space between the bearing surface and crank surface etc. So in essence the support surface is oil. Don't get brain washed by this marketing hype!

are you calling me a liar?...... use it you will understand.....until then SHUT UP!!!

Nope.. they are calling you someone who fell for their hype.

They've been there, done that.. read all about the snake oils out there (just as I have) and they are right.

So.. if you want to "prove" this product you like so much works, find a lab or independent test. Until then... Let's not talk that way any more. If so.. there will be consequences. You can state your opinion, or stance but you will do so with a at least a modicum of respect to the other members on this site.

Back