• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

do you want a shluuurrpieee?!

I saw that somebody had a set of FSVT brakes in the classsifeds. I think they have almost new 300mm (12.8") rotors and are even zinc coated. Really good price on them too. Man, I wish I knew how to get a hold of that guy.

Yeah, I totally see it. :rolleyes: :confused:

Those wheels are sexy as hell on black Gooner. But like other people said, you gotta do something about those brakes. I hated how my brakes looked with my 18".

well take this into consideration as well, I havent really driven my car anywhere yet so the wheels/suspension haven't settled in. Once I drive around a bit then I'll see how it looks, I always wanted to upgrade to H&Rs but im happy with my BAT..As for the brakes I from the begining wanted Baers, maybe if I have some money lying around next spring, I will def. pick up a set but the only downer is that I HAVE to use my E0's in the winter and having Baers will not sit fly with 16s..or I can always hop in the GB for the Big Brake Kit..ehh who knows, these wheels will come off in 2-3 weeks anways..

Now I shall get back to detailing my car, pics to come tommorow :)

well take this into consideration as well, I havent really driven my car anywhere yet so the wheels/suspension haven't settled in. Once I drive around a bit then I'll see how it looks, I always wanted to upgrade to H&Rs but im happy with my BAT..As for the brakes I from the begining wanted Baers, maybe if I have some money lying around next spring, I will def. pick up a set but the only downer is that I HAVE to use my E0's in the winter and having Baers will not sit fly with 16s..or I can always hop in the GB for the Big Brake Kit..ehh who knows, these wheels will come off in 2-3 weeks anways..

Now I shall get back to detailing my car, pics to come tommorow :)

That was a joke BTW about the suspension. I think AliasJerk is smoking something.

yeah, not quite. Looks just like a bat kit should.

They suck :laugh:. Goonz sent them to mcguyver who had to build them with bubblegum, string, and pinetar. They didnt hold up for very long ;)

im shocked... mcguyver usually does top notch work considering the situation...lol

macgyver.jpg

I dunno...I think I'm w/ Tourige on this one.

I think those rims looked really nice on Mikey's SF. Goonz's black wheels w/ the polished lip looked really good on his even though just a tad on the small side.

I would have just upgraded to a nice set of Black 18's w/ a nice polished lip and called it a day.

I mean it looks good, but black on black just looks really classy and aggressive if done right w/ a polished lip. :drool:

I love the look of a lip on these cars :drool:

I mean it looks good, but black on black just looks really classy and aggressive if done right w/ a polished lip. :drool:

I know what you mean, thats why i went with black in the first place, but it got old really quick, I mean you cant see my rims, all you see is a polished lip. Plus mikes rims were EXACTLY what I wanted and I did not under any circumstance want to miss out on it..

pic tommorow will prove it..

cant wait to see the full photoshoot. better have some calendar material in there. :) how can you go wrong with the marker paint still on the sidewall of the tires?

Last edited:
cant wait to see the full photoshoot. better have some calendar material in there. :) how can you go wrong with the marker paint still on the sidewall of the tires?

yea i know, ill try to get those marks off..

calendar material, I doubt it man, after I washed my car today and saw all the chips and scrathces, no way in hell im making the calendar. :(

I'll try though

yea i know, ill try to get those marks off..

calendar material, I doubt it man, after I washed my car today and saw all the chips and scrathces, no way in hell im making the calendar. :(

I'll try though

no one said that calander pictures need to be close ups, get a nice wide angle shot and maybe you'll get soemthing good :shrug:

Back