• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

attn:aliasjerk, trapps, reebs, bens, devanmc, bigben, black 98 csvt

easy. i dont have a running car as of right now(the svt is in ny). my only form of transportation is a goped

I'm cool with that, I said it was dependant on if my car got fixed. Plus my daughter has strep throat, and I don't think anyone wants to be infected....you might end up like the girl from Cloverfield

Reebs is extremely sick with fever/chills, strept throat or maybe mono again... don't think you wanted me to come today. :)

^^^ your not logged on as mrsreebs :blackeye:

And yeah ive heard that :shrug:

sorry man...i was not sure if i could make it or not from the beginning. I was in Chicago from thursday until Late Saturday and i was Fried when sunday rolled around. It did not help that my parents woke me up to go to church at 9:00 on sunday morning

so you lost a game of air hockey? :laugh:

that's right he lost a game!

and you all suck.

yeah, douche bigelow here had to resort to making grunting noises every time he hit the puck in order to beat me. i felt like i was playing a female russian tennis player, aside from the fact that they probably had a larger pen0r than the mexasian.

i was laughing so hard i had tears in my eyes.

yeah, douche bigelow here had to resort to making grunting noises every time he hit the puck in order to beat me. i felt like i was playing a female russian tennis player, aside from the fact that they probably had a larger pen0r than the mexasian.

i was laughing so hard i had tears in my eyes.

excuses, excuses :nonono:

Reebs is extremely sick with fever/chills, strept throat or maybe mono again... don't think you wanted me to come today. :)

and i was at reeb's house tending to his needs, as his wife is angry with him and wont take care of a sick reebs. :D

I wanted to come to the meet, but I got stuck at work late, so everything else I had to do transposed to being way later then I expected, and I decided that it just wasnt worth driving out there to hang out for like 15 minutes and not play any video games/eat any food.

Back