• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

do you want a shluuurrpieee?!

Goonz SVT

Hard-core CEG'er
asd-1.jpg

We're getting the same wind and rain here in Indiana!! I just bought a new(to me) car that I pickup on Tuesday, and I'd like to have some sun to get some pictures!

Mark

Tease. Hurry up and get a nice side shot.

they look amazing on black, i knew they would. next thing...big brake kit.

they look amazing on black, i knew they would. next thing...big brake kit.
Why do people think gigantic brakes/rotors look cool? I'd definitely install them for stopping power but think they look absolutely ridiculous especially when combined with thin-spoked rims.

Why do people think gigantic brakes/rotors look cool? I'd definitely install them for stopping power but think they look absolutely ridiculous especially when combined with thin-spoked rims.

i think nothing looks better then when the rotors are almost the same size as the wheels themselves, sexiness

heres the last shot i'll post, they rims look amazing! like in this shot they look light color but in certain angles like the one i posted above, they look hyper gunmetal..just pure amazing look..

qwer.jpg

Very nice. :cool:

I agree with wheel/rotor ratio needing balance. I went with 15" five stars so the rotors still look good. I confess, I just didn't think a big brake kit on my car is a good investment (age).

I won't deny it though, I have 17's sitting in my garage right now. :drool:

Last edited:
Back