• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Miss my CSVT #2200

csvt2200

Veteran CEG'er
2528810_61_full.jpg

I think that selling that car was one of the the worst decisions i've made to date. So i've decided to sell my 94 Cobra that i just bought recently and start looking for another CSVT around ks and surrounding states, so if anyone is considering selling their csvt within the next comple months let me know!

too bad you sold it, that was a badass looking svt,

i thought about selling mine a long time ago but then i found out that i have one of the last 23 ever produced and that changed my mind.

good luck with finding one man.

Look on Autotrader. I was browsing the country last week and saw some in KC and other midwest places.

Good luck in your search. :)

too bad you sold it, that was a badass looking svt,

i thought about selling mine a long time ago but then i found out that i have one of the last 23 ever produced and that changed my mind.

good luck with finding one man.

Damn, that's crazy! I never would have sold mine if it were one of the last ones made like that!

Thats a nice looking car you had there. Sorry that you sold it and have to deal with living without one:laugh: .

Thoughts on selling my car crosses my mind all the time. In the end i just love this damn car too much to want to get rid of it. Plus getting a 3l installed is really going to make me want to keep it even more.

Good luck on your search. You can always look in the classifieds. I know stazi is selling his amazing svt for a good price.

Back