• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Close to san antonio??

SVTeve

CEG'er
Anyone close to san antonio, that would be willing to help me troubleshoot and then fix maintenance problems??? I'll buy beer and pizza.

I'm in S.A., but I cannot help with headers. I will soon be getting the BAT Y-pipe, and that will be the extent of my exhaust experience.

Bah.. when I was outside the loop(1604) on 281, nobody was there. I move and there are people.

Yeah... but gas prices are relative to where you live.
I've only been in Texas since August. Before that I lived in northern California where, as of last July, I was used to paying $3.99/gallon for regular gas for more than 6 months. Now the price there is around $4.40/gal for regular... as of 2 weeks ago.
I moved down here and people were complaining that gas was $2.69/gal and climbing... I shrugged my shoulders and thought 'how cheap gas is here, why's everyone complaining?'! LOL

I've been in texas for two years, it hasnt quite convinced me its the greatest state ever but its not bad. I guess we could pay what they pay overseas for gas and pay by the liter.

Back