• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

First SVTOA autocross of the year, reg is open!

well I had a guy that was handing out flyers at Carlisle last year saying that it wasn't going to be SVT specific anymore

no requirements at all! only you have to be an SVTOA member to do all events, but they offer a "trial" membership if you wanna try out an event. They are 53 bucks an event, and I think they get 15 or something for non-members to try it out. There are miatas, corvettes, bmws, you name it. It's put on by the SVTOA, but not SVT specific.

this is this saturday. It doesn't appear that I will be driving a contour, but co-driving an SVT focus.

pm me if you want directions or more information

I will be there and driving I had to buy someone’s spot since they were filled up. I was really hoping you would be there with another contour so I could see how I was doing. Oh well it should be fun. I just changed the oil and swapped on my beater autoX tires. I am sure I will be plowing around the course like I did two weeks ago. Best course I have ever driven.

I will be there and driving I had to buy someone’s spot since they were filled up. I was really hoping you would be there with another contour so I could see how I was doing. Oh well it should be fun. I just changed the oil and swapped on my beater autoX tires. I am sure I will be plowing around the course like I did two weeks ago. Best course I have ever driven.

did you register for the june events yet? it is going to be a 2-day event, i think it is june 14 and june 15. I will def have my black 3L svt done by then.

I haven't signed up yet but probably should so I can make sure I get a spot. I would most likely only be able to go one day.

Back