• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Possible mini Central Ohio meet?

I miss the SVT, if we get something together and its nice enough out I might just have to take it out from under the cover! :)

Well that could work I meant somewhere around where I'm at if you in C-bus Martin then I'm an hour north of you.
We also have a meet plained out every year at Tony Packo's in Toledo in mid summer. So a summer meet is out of the question.
I thought maybe gettin a winter meet started, I could bring the little green machine along. :laugh: The Mystique don't have insurance on it right now, just storage.

Last edited:
Hey, I would drop in for a Columbus meet. The Roush is broken until mid-Feb, so I would be rockin' the 92 Saturn...

i miss my 93 sw1 :cry:

RIP

Ugh... TBI Saturns are THE WORST. The 92 I'm driving now is an SL1. 85 horsepower is just not enough for anything.

My wife drives a 99 SW2 5-speed, which is a fun little grocery getter. I put an intake and header on it, poly mounts, bored throttle body, and rear disc conversion. If she's not out and about, maybe I'll drive THAT to the meet.

I LOVE Saturn S-series cars; at least the twin-cam models. I've owned one for the last 10+ years, in some form or another.

yeah. there was a 0% chance of picking up any women driving that thing. the car was sooooooo clean, for $500 i couldnt pass it up. i blew two motors and one head gasket. then i finally blew a softball sized hole in the tranny. i figured enough was enough and called up a junkyard to come pick it up

I'm trying to think of a place down toward me we can meet at, I always wanted to hold a meet down here toward my way. I could hold this off til spring and wait til A&W opens up we can hold one there. :ponder:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! i havent had A&W in sooo long. i'll be going in the SVT if its spring time(obviously)

if its drive in, we need to go to Swensons or Sky Way...only around the akron area, but its AWESOME food and its nice and cheap!

The work firewall is killing me, someone see what the mid-ohio schedule is like if something is going on around march or so maybe I can get some more free tickets.......no taking naps at the track this time though Shawn!

Im just sitting there sipping on a beer, look to the left.....look to the right.....everyone is sleeping!

and maybe we can take the 'special' route down there again :laugh:

Well once we get enough interest in a meet we can see where everyone wants to go, I say Ashland to A&W or maybe BW3 (if it's too cold or raining) we can go somewhere park and hang out for a while after we eat. I like this particular A&W because it reminds me of the old fashion 50's drive-ins, the building shape.
Damn I wish we still had the Dairy Dolly, IIRC they tore it down and put in a :censored: bank. :nonono:

if its drive in, we need to go to Swensons or Sky Way...only around the akron area, but its AWESOME food and its nice and cheap!

The work firewall is killing me, someone see what the mid-ohio schedule is like if something is going on around march or so maybe I can get some more free tickets.......no taking naps at the track this time though Shawn!

Im just sitting there sipping on a beer, look to the left.....look to the right.....everyone is sleeping!

and maybe we can take the 'special' route down there again :laugh:

hahahaha! i woke up to the final race being over, and a big puddle of drool on my shirt :laugh: the "special" route was amazing! i'd love to do that in the svt

Back