• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Model, opinions welcomed

Recoveryone

Veteran CEG'er
As some may remember I did a lil photo shoot with a young lady last fall, and now its time for another shoot. We are going with a Hotel California theme and all shots will be done in Black & White along with Video clips this time. I took a few test shots today:

lynn9xy2.jpg

img0084sx9.jpg

img0088tg0.jpg

In the final shoots she will be wearing a short private school girl outfit with heels....:drool: :drool: :drool:

In the final shoots she will be wearing a short private school girl outfit with heels....:drool: :drool: :drool:

In the words of Borat... VERY NICE!

I like the first shot a lot! The other two don't really do much for me. B&W is definitely hard to shoot especially with people and cars. I shot through a roll or two of B&W film taking pictures of the Mystique and can't say I was truly happy with any of the pictures. Don't get me wrong, I had some decent shots but nothing that made me stop and saw wow, that's a great picture.

I know what you mean, black and white is an all or nothing deal, Your background, subject and lighting all come into play. These are just the test shots, our first day together. I took about 20 shots. Hopefully with the Eagles music in the background (Hotel California) and her good looks will make up for my flaws in photography.:laugh: :laugh:

She's a cutie. Only thing I will bring up is the camera flash, try to avoid using it. Also, in my experience, playing with shadows in B/W is fun, especially silhouettes. So maybe a shoot around 4 or 5pm to cast shadows across her face (to emphasize her eyes, or her smile maybe?) and earlier at noon for shots of her with the entire car (no shadows and bright light). Just my friendly input.

This makes me want to grab the Nikon and take some pics of what I'm talking about. :)

She looks like she just rolled out of bed in the second and third picture. Give her a hairbrush and it's perfect.

who's the chick?

and where did you get those god awful rims? :crazy:

She's a wanna be model looking to do a photo shoot for my car club I hang with Xtremefords.com

The rims, well, thats how we roll out here in cali, its harder to find a car without chrome rims than those with them.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ok you have a sweet idea going here now see if you can polish the car enough to take a picture of her looking into the car and make it clear. difficult shot but if done properly will look bada$$!

just my $.02

I feel ya, she called me up out of the blue after its been raining for 3 days, we had set a date to do this on Friday, but the storm changed that plan. I had to wipe the car down just to get it like it is in the pic

Back