• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Cleaned the csvt this morning

Wow that SE looks like a real SVT... Just kidding that is a nice SVT, just needs a Mirko:cool: . I think leaving the stock reflector red would look better. Keep up the good work.

Aaron

Mirkos are cool and all, but I think it will wreck the look of this car, mirko's look good with a stock style hood, with a cowel it makes the front end look too... busy

car looks great.

Thanks man, I appreciate the comment but the mirko will be coming, it will just be ummmmmm unique is all.

You missed a giant pule of :censored::censored::censored::censored: on your trunklid....oh, nevermind. :laugh:

Paint looks great Ryan, keep it up man. :cool:

lol its cool I was messin with you. I agree the Mirko will go with the aggresive looking hood and trunk I already have.

You missed a giant pule of :censored::censored::censored::censored: on your trunklid....oh, nevermind. :laugh:

Paint looks great Ryan, keep it up man. :cool:

lol No I kept the poopy (trunklid) on there just for you,lol

Thanks but pics can hide alot. my paint is not the best I have alot of scratches and spider cracks. But the pics do make it look its best so thanks for the compliment man. Nascar all the way whoo hoo,lol

Thanks man, yeah I put ALL the pics up on there, 62 from yesterday and atleast a few hundred from shows and other photoshoots.

No its cause my background and all the stuff I have on it, I am going to be changing it from work tomorow to make it a little faster. Plus to add more pics, I just went and took like 30 more around town:cool:

you got me dizzy. I kept tilting my head back and forth to look at your crooked pictures.

nice car otherwise

lol thanks man and I appreciate the well wishes. Yeah the tilted ones I had to try and get a dramatic effect,lol

Went and took more yesterday, here are 2 of them.

dfhb0o.jpg

2mpzqj8.jpg

Back