• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Cleaned the csvt this morning

ryanblacksvt

I'm the Dork who ran 14.9 on PassTime. :)
Well its been months since I was able to wash the car with my kids needing time, my wifes surgeries,Christmas ect... Thought I would wash it this morning and take some pics with my new camera. Yes I know I need to re-paint my front calipers and I have a nascar trunk lid, now that thats out of the way here are the pics.

carpics1-26-08045.jpg

carpics1-26-08037.jpg

carpics1-26-08036.jpg

carpics1-26-08027.jpg

carpics1-26-08024.jpg

carpics1-26-08023.jpg

carpics1-26-08020.jpg

carpics1-26-08033.jpg

carpics1-26-08011.jpg

carpics1-26-08014.jpg

Thanks, yeah the euro plate is to cover some road rash from the previous owner, she lived on a gravel road. I will be painting it in the future and the plate will go away when that happens.

thats almost perfect looking. imho though I think it would be perfect if you tinted the rest of the taillights, or just keep them all stock red.

I have a spare set of outer tails that I will be tinting when it gets warmer, the weather right now is too cold to paint anything and it look good when finished. This summer they will be blacked out, same with the headlights.

Wow that SE looks like a real SVT... Just kidding that is a nice SVT, just needs a Mirko:cool: . I think leaving the stock reflector red would look better. Keep up the good work.

Aaron

Thanks man, yeah the tails will be blacked out to match, but the red reflector against the cf did not look good thats why its blacked out. A mirko is in the future but not for everyday driving with the roads that I have, it will be for show only.

You know I am OB1 7.1mp FTW I was taking pic after pic after pic, some on burst mode and they all came out amazing.

Thanks John, now get that boosted beast fixed,lol

well i went to the garage this morning looked at her....got pissed. and walked away:shrug: ill start work next friday. ill be gone this week so ill get her running with or without the charger next weekend...

2009 calendar pix. SAVE THOSE!!!:drool:

Damn thanks man, I just went and took some pics. Those arent crap compared to what I will be doing, I am just still learning how to use my new camera, there will be PLENTY more pics where those came from along this year. Ask anyone in the S.E. I am a picture whore, I dont just go and take 20, I take 100+ when the normal person takes 20.:laugh:

Back