• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

=O This might be the week...

Pen_Two

Is not easliy amused.
If all works out like I hope it does...I might be driving home a new 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe. Last time I said Accent, then I took a moment to visualize that picture. I can't see myself keeping much dignity if I bought one. So I decided i didn't want a tiny gutless car. I think it's time I upgrade from sedan to SUV. It'll have to be AWD and V6. Other than that, it could be stripped for all I care.

I know I'm looking at a good 26k+, but we'll see.

-Edit-

Yes, I'd be trading in my E0 for it.

Sorry if that's like taking a dump in all of your bowls of cornflakes. D=

I'll give you 200 bucks for it! lol Its sad to see it go. If I had the cash I would definately take your svt for a 3L project. I mean your car is in the perfect timing for it. Motor is aged, trans is dead/dieing. When I saw your car the body was in good shape. Maybe you should check if anyone on CEG wants to give you a better price then the dealer.

What are you going to do with the trunk lid you got from EZ? Or is it on? the SVT now?

I'll give you 200 bucks for it! lol Its sad to see it go. If I had the cash I would definately take your svt for a 3L project. I mean your car is in the perfect timing for it. Motor is aged, trans is dead/dieing. When I saw your car the body was in good shape. Maybe you should check if anyone on CEG wants to give you a better price then the dealer.

What are you going to do with the trunk lid you got from EZ? Or is it on? the SVT now?

I dunno, after seeing it in the parking lot against the fall setting, I think I like the car a whole lot more now than I did say...2 months ago. I'm not sure why, so I might just keep her and invest into new components.

Not quite as much as I still owe on it. Lol.

How much? I'm trying to keep my finger on the pulse of the used SVT market - I have a feeling one day I will be back in one. I've looked at two for sale so far - I'm interested in knowing what you get for yours. :)

How much? I'm trying to keep my finger on the pulse of the used SVT market - I have a feeling one day I will be back in one. I've looked at two for sale so far - I'm interested in knowing what you get for yours. :)

How much do I owe, or how much do they want on the trade?

I owe a good bit more than it's worth because I said, "Well, I have to establish credit somewhere..."

They told me over the phone, the high mileage, 150k, isn't going to get me more than 2.5k.

So, I think I'm going to try and hang on to her. Maybe till spring. Then I'll toss around the option of dropping another 2.5 or a 3.0 in it, or selling it outright to someone who knows what the car really is.

Back