• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Impressive For a Grand Marquis!

GM's:shrug: its a Ford/Merc product. but seeing that just reminds me why I hated the Crown Vic P.D. units. The Chevy Caprice's handle better with the Vette engine and performance upgrades. We nick name them Shamo's, but they would hang tough.

yeah.. lol

I certainly am not pushing MY G-M to that limit

lol

leather bench fronts and backs don't make very good bolsters.

a 96 Grand Marquis Bayside Edition (blue cloth top, creme and blue leather seats (creme seat, center back, blue bolster, edges, headrest) in the front and back.

digital gauges, trip computer/fuel mileage etc, digital climate control, 90K miles. Maurader rims with a set of stockers for normal use.

a 96 Grand Marquis Bayside Edition (blue cloth top, creme and blue leather seats (creme seat, center back, blue bolster, edges, headrest) in the front and back.

digital gauges, trip computer/fuel mileage etc, digital climate control, 90K miles. Maurader rims with a set of stockers for normal use.

Cloth top???? How old are you?:laugh:

I've been wanting to pick up a CV @ a police auction for a while now... Anyone know where I can find some info on an auction?

Cloth top=Phantom/fake looking vert, so the question is how old are you for not knowing.:nonono: :nonono: :laugh:

clothtopsn3.jpg

Last edited:
Back