• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2008 NAIAS pics

That audi is OMG soo hott. And yes the zr1 is hottness, I love how they did the hood where you can see the engine cover, I wonder how long it will be before Kenne Bell makes a s/c upgrade.

The R8 was dang hot, I wish we could've sat in it. I loved the feel of hte S5 sitting in the cockpit and I was suprised to see it had stupid amounts of trunk space.. in case you need to fit more than one or two bodies in there

Your F430 Scuderia picture seems to be missing a couple things

IMG_5752%20(Large).JPG

I'll have to dig up more pics when I get home, The R8 is nice, but I enjoyed my seat time in this better.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~alain.leynaert/IMG_5767 (Large).JPG

Last edited:
umm that pisses me off I didn't think they were gonna have the GT-R there I looked all over the website for it and they didn't list it being there, I so shoulda gone for that car

Pics do the GT-R noooooooooooooooooooooo justice, trust me:drool:

BTW, the "Emperor" is awesome with its "atleast" 620hp/600 ft/lbs of torque! It has an understated "Klasse" about it, compared to that Viper they had there that was in red and black, over the top and had that "hey, look at me!" Sorry Jim, that car is losing its touch IMO:nonono:

If/when you guys go to the show, bow before the "Emperor" when you see it too;)

The GT-R is a big car. I seems very solid or massive. There is even a hint of Aston Martin flavor in the stance. Not that you could compare at the show. AM, as well as Porsche, were not there this year.

I'm really suprised there was not a challenger there and I was hoping on a camaro to see up close and sit in. It seemed like there were way more concepts and new cars this year.
Not the main level, but the Saleen mustang and the disgusting mercedes concept at the DUB section made me throw up in my mouth a little bit.

I'm really suprised there was not a challenger there and I was hoping on a camaro to see up close and sit in. It seemed like there were way more concepts and new cars this year.
Not the main level, but the Saleen mustang and the disgusting mercedes concept at the DUB section made me throw up in my mouth a little bit.

The Dodge reps said its being unveiled at the Chicago show in February
smilie_greddy.gif

Back