• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

any one now where i can get an escape oil pan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SFV, where at? You can get the pan from Bill J at teamfordparts.com- bout$ 140 Or go to car-parts.com
Or it just so happens I bought a new one for my swap so I have one from the '01 Tribute engine that only has 10K on it which I can send to my brother in West Hills.

Appears there are a few in Sun Valley and pacoima for $75-$100. If you went that route and aren't in a REAL hurry, I'll sell mine for $60 plus whatever it costs to ship down there ($10?)- which I could do on Monday.

Last edited:
dude br apple why are you such a smart ass ! dude i was looking to buy one from someone stop being a jack ass and cut me some slack !
find something more productive to fill your time other than being a smart ass!

nice response to a moderator of this site that answered your question:nonono:

dude br apple why are you such a smart ass ! dude i was looking to buy one from someone stop being a jack ass and cut me some slack !

smart ass huh, I answered your question didn't I? You did not specify that you wanted to buy an oil pan from a site member, maybe you should have said that in your original post.

either way you need to go to the classified section or the main site to look for part sources, I know many never checked the main site so I provided a link ...

oh and a friendly reminder, its hard to derive intention or conotation from words typed on the intenet, so if you think I was being an asshat then thats your perception ...

Not a good way to endear yourself to the admins and mod staff . . . get pissy at a mod for answering your question, and then admitting your original post was in violation of the rules for classified ads . . . brilliant. I suggest you go back and reread the site rules again or you will find yourself with more than a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back