• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

chilly ride!

baco99

Hard-core CEG'er
Took the bike out today to make sure everything was working OK, and boy did I get chilly! Very happy to be back inside!

Baco99 = Loco99. I had considered a quick little drive around my circle in the MSM to get the fluids moving, but the top would definitely be up!

My dad and I took the '91 Miata out last weekend and the neighbors looked at us like we were absolutely insane. Yes, the top was down. :cool: (For the first 45 minutes anyway.)

My dad and I took the '91 Miata out last weekend and the neighbors looked at us like we were absolutely insane. Yes, the top was down. :cool: (For the first 45 minutes anyway.)

thats what the heat is for anyway :laugh:

now that I am feeling better I might go take the SeVT out ... but it isn't even above freezing here ...

i took "Mayzie" around the block too that day, but not for a longer ride. still too much sand on the roads.

oddly enough, i would have been rather comfortable on the bike if it weren't for two things: 1) hands and 2) crotchitals. gloves are easy to find, but do they make chaps that just fit around your groin? maybe i should invest in a crotch fairing...

I took the MSM out for a rip around the block...gotta love cold weather...car almost hit the boost cut at 10psi. Normally puts out 7-8psi. I forget how fast it can be.

Back