• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

Everyone likes them but you. :nonono:

tongue.gif

I just remember it being more blueish. I knew it was darker though. I did see it 5-6 months ago, so at my advanced age of nearing 30 must be messing with me.

Is hers that purple?

BLUE! Blue - it's Melina BLUE!! Really it's...it's...blue..:cry:

I would have loved to come across a French Blue, I really like those..
But, I will always have a special place in my heart for the Light Saphire Blues! :D Gorgeous. I've seen two to date, and I'm guessing they are the same one.

BLUE! Blue - it's Melina BLUE!! Really it's...it's...blue..:cry:

I would have loved to come across a French Blue, I really like those..
But, I will always have a special place in my heart for the Light Saphire Blues! :D Gorgeous. I've seen two to date, and I'm guessing they are the same one.

Go steal Kims car. I hear it is nice.

This one is for LauraSVT
http://duluth.craigslist.org/cto/897206107.html
Don't pay attention to the bubbling paint in the wheel wells.

That's a GS alright -- note the wood dash. TRX wheels -- that's a plus. Wonder what's under the hood. Smart money is on the 3.3L 1V pushrod I6 that dates back to the Falcon of 1960. Good mill, but none too swift with 88 horsepower. Great 302 swap candidate. :cool:

That's a GS alright -- note the wood dash. TRX wheels -- that's a plus. Wonder what's under the hood. Smart money is on the 3.3L 1V pushrod I6 that dates back to the Falcon of 1960. Good mill, but none too swift with 88 horsepower. Great 302 swap candidate. :cool:

And it isn't on the back 40 acres in the woods either, it is parked next to the tractor.....looks kind of like my dads tractor.

Go steal Kims car. I hear it is nice.

Who's kim? And why do I feel like I should know this??

:eek: :bowdown: Oh!Where are my emoticons when I need them!! Are these your favorite car in the world, or do you generally know that much about all cars??

...:eek: :bowdown: Oh!Where are my emoticons when I need them!! Are these your favorite car in the world, or do you generally know that much about all cars??

The Fox-bodied Mercury Capri from 1979 to 1986 is one of my favorite cars of all time. So is the Mustang from those same years. For Capri, my favorite year is 1982. For Mustang, it is 1983 and 1984.

CarAndDriver_Mar82_WhiteLightningAd.jpg

...And if a car is from the 80's....LauraSVT knows all. LOL

I know a thing or two. As some on here know, the 1980s are my favorite decade. I could get tears of joy just talking about the cars. :cool: Check out the Ad of the Day thread -- it very often echoes my tastes.

She is on both sites. FrenchblueC2. Her car is dreamy.

And if a car exists....LauraSVT knows all. LOL

Kim's almost as hott as her car, and LauraSVT (actually a dude named Jared that reminds me much of Stacey David, the host from Trucks!) is a very smart man, but not just with cars.:cool:

Kim's almost as hott as her car, and LauraSVT (actually a dude named Jared that reminds me much of Stacey David, the host from Trucks!) is a very smart man, but not just with cars.:cool:

Those are nice accolades. Thank you. Stacey David always seems like a very likeable guy. He always looks like he's having a blast. He was at the '07 All-Ford Nationals, but I didn't get around to meeting him.

Those are nice accolades. Thank you. Stacey David always seems like a very likeable guy. He always looks like he's having a blast. He was at the '07 All-Ford Nationals, but I didn't get around to meeting him.

Ahh, that stinks. He looks REALLY fun to hang arouind with. He's the kinda guy that loves to beat on 'em once they're built:cool:

Don't mention it with the accolades. You've educated me more about cars than most anyone.

The Fox-bodied Mercury Capri from 1979 to 1986 is one of my favorite cars of all time. So is the Mustang from those same years. For Capri, my favorite year is 1982. For Mustang, it is 1983 and 1984.

I know a thing or two. As some on here know, the 1980s are my favorite decade. I could get tears of joy just talking about the cars. :cool: Check out the Ad of the Day thread -- it very often echoes my tastes.

Good choice of decades and cars I definately love 82 GTs and I have an 84 gt. the capri's are awesome I even appreciate the bubble top I still a few capri's on the street they are sweet definately have a eurpean feel. I like the SVO mustangs as well.

I'm a ford guy but I can admit that the f bodies are okay my father inlaw had an 82 firebird with t-tops from AR-kansas that was pretty I would have liked to fixed it up. but rule is I don't by anything but F-L-M. so ohwell I need another car like a hole in the head.

Back