• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

Well I got my government money... But it wasnt as much as I thought it would be.. Go figure. I always get shafted. I forgot you have to have made 15k or more last year to get the full 600 back..:nonono:

Well I got my government money... But it wasnt as much as I thought it would be.. Go figure. I always get shafted. I forgot you have to have made 15k or more last year to get the full 600 back..:nonono:

Try making more like 30k, paying in on income tax when claiming "0", and not getting a penny from the stimulus :cry:

Oh well :laugh:

Try making more like 30k, paying in on income tax when claiming "0", and not getting a penny from the stimulus :cry:

Oh well :laugh:

Good greif, you made as much as I did. :laugh: Wife claimed a 1, I claimed a 2. We got the full $1200. Not that I really got to see a penny of it, but still....lol

Freakin' people paying their taxes today. Yesterday we had over 200 people come in, and today we are going to be well beyond that. Thank God I can hide in my office in the back. :laugh:

Back